Learn how to electroform just about any type of surface through an electric current. Electroforming is a heavy-duty plating process that transforms the surface of an object into a thick layer of metal. It can add an organic look to gemstones, crystals and more.
What you will learn:
- The appropriate tools to use
- How to set up and operate the electroplating machine
- How to use different metals to achieve the look you want
What you will take home:
- The samples you made in class
- New knowledge on electroforming that will enhance your jewelry design